For your special evening at Casino St. Moritz
A visit to the casino is a special occasion and we ask our guests to dress accordingly.
- We ask our guests to dress appropriately for the occasion. Our Dresscode is smart casual.
- Shorts, sportswear and sandals are not permitted.
- Clothing with conspicuous patterns such as skulls, camouflage patterns and slogans are also not permitted.
- Casino St. Moritz reserves the right to refuse entry to persons wearing inappropriate clothing. Items of clothing such as mackintoshes and jackets as well as briefcases and large handbags must be handed in at the cloakroom. They may not be worn or carried in the casino.
- Daily from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- FR-SA until 4:00